This domain is registered for one of our customers.
If this is your domain name, please visit this page to see how to register it as DNS zone into your account.
Note: If you already have registered the DNS zone for your domain name, please wait for DNS propagation. Your web site will be displayed soon. It may take few minutes.
* Do you know what the DDoS attacks are?
Suggested article: DDoS attacks and how to protect ourselves
Distributed denial-of-service attack, or for short, a DDoS attack, is a cyber-attack that targets devices, several connected computers, or an entire DNS network. The intention is to flood the victim with massive amounts of traffic coming from a large number of sources.
DDoS attacks have become very popular in recent years. That is why it is essential to know what are the signs when a DDoS attack is initiated.
Each type of DDoS attack has specific characteristics, but overall, what you can expect during an attack is:
- Unusual traffic, coming from one IP address or multiple but very alike IP addresses (same range of addresses).
- Traffic only to a particular page and neither additional exploration of the rest of your website.
- Strange traffic spikes like a huge spike in the nighttime for an undefined reason or repeatable traffic, with a specific interval.
- Traffic is appearing from devices with similar characteristics, such as the type of the devices, OS, etc.
We suggest the following article if you are interested and want to learn more about how to protect yourself from DDoS attacks!